Corpse Reviver No. 1301
The Corpse Reviver No. 1301 is our twist on a classic that features East Side Gin, Orange Tiger, Lillet Blanc, fresh lemon juice, and a touch of simple syrup. With an absinthe rinse and a lemon peel garnish, this cocktail is complex and flavorful, perfect for those looking for a sophisticated and timeless drink.
- 3/4 oz East Side Gin (or Barrel-Aged East Side Gin)
- 3/4 oz Orange Tiger
- 3/4 oz Lillet Blanc
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- Absinthe rinse (coat inside of glass)
- Lemon peel garnish
Mix it up
- Rinse a chilled cocktail glass with absinthe, coating the inside of the glass.
- Add all ingredients except for the lemon peel to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into the absinthe-rinsed glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel.