The Peach Side is a well-balanced and fragrant cocktail that showcases the distinctive flavors of Heart of Stone Peach & Apricot Vodka and the botanical notes of East Side Gin. The delicate aroma of stone fruits in the Heart of Stone vodka is complemented by the floral and herbal undertones of the East Side Gin. The addition of simple syrup and lemon juice adds a sweet and tangy dimension to the cocktail, which is topped with tonic water for a refreshing effervescence.
- 1 oz Heart of Stone Peach & Apricot Vodka
- 1 oz East Side Gin (or Barrel-Aged East Side Gin)
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- Tonic water (to top)
Mix it up
- Add Heart of Stone Peach & Apricot Vodka, East Side Gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with tonic water.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or a slice of peach (optional).