Since Toledo Spirits Co. was founded in 2013, we have been proud to support hundreds of Toledo-area charities, non-profits, and worthy causes. As much as we’re able, we welcome the opportunity to work with local organizations that fit our mission and improve the Toledo community.
Please note: It is unlawful to donate alcohol to any event or fundraiser.
If your organization fits the criteria below, feel free to fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
What we Support
Toledo Spirits Co. loves Toledo. It’s right there in our name. So we tend to support charities and events that support our local community at-large. We also get excited about sponsorships and events that fit in our wheelhouse. Charity cocktail event? We’re probably in. Your brother-in-law’s softball team? Eh…probably not, although we hope they win the big match. We’ll be rooting for you.
- Toledo Spirits Co. will only donate to registered 501(c) organizations, and you will be required to submit a copy of your registration document.
- If you are serving alcohol at your event, you must either be in a permitted facility or have an F-2 Temporary Liquor Permit, or plan to get an F-2 permit. Toledo Spirits Co. will be unable to take part in any event without a valid liquor permit.
- Please limit donation requests to one per calendar year.
Causes Given Priority
- Organizations that support or serve the Toledo community
- Organizations that support or serve those in need
- Organizations that support or serve at-risk, underserved, and marginalized communities
- Organizations that improve communities through art or beautification efforts
Causes We Are Unable to Support
- Sports organizations
- School organizations
- Candidates for office
- Faith-based organizations
- Youth programs
How we Support
We love to support charities and events where we can actually get involved in the fundraiser or event. We want to get our hands dirty, lend a hand where we can be most useful, and contribute in a manner that aligns with our brand values.
When We Support
To ensure that we can dedicate the necessary time and resources to make a meaningful impact with our donations, we require that donation requests be submitted at least 8 weeks in advance for consideration.
This advance notice enables us to plan strategically and optimize our contribution to best serve your cause.