The Hotel Lorraine is a delightful twist on the classic Negroni cocktail that features the bold and refreshing flavors of strawberry, citrus, and bitters. Made with Heart of Glass Strawberry Vodka, Campari, sweet vermouth, lime juice, and simple syrup, this cocktail is finished with natural, vegan Instafoam for body and three dashes of Angostura bitters to marry the flavors.
- 1 oz Heart of Glass Strawberry Vodka
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 3 drops Instafoam
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
Mix it up
- Add unsweetened Heart of Glass Strawberry Vodka, Campari, sweet vermouth, lime juice, simple syrup, and Angostura bitters to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Add 3 drops of Instafoam on top of the cocktail.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or twist (optional).