Lowertown Old Fashioned
The Lowertown Bourbon Old Fashioned is a classic cocktail that highlights the rich, oaky flavor of Lowertown Bourbon with a touch of citrus from the Orange Tiger. The combination of simple syrup and bitters balances out the drink and makes it a perfect choice for any occasion.
- 2 oz Lowertown Bourbon (or Lowertown Black Bourbon)
- 1/2 oz Orange Tiger
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Orange peel for garnish
Mix it up
- In a mixing glass, combine the Lowertown Bourbon, Orange Tiger, simple syrup, Angostura bitters, and orange bitters.
- Add ice to the mixing glass and stir for about 20-30 seconds, until the ingredients are well combined and chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Express the oils from an orange peel over the drink and garnish with the peel.