The White Clover is a light and refreshing cocktail made with Heart of Gold, jicama juice, Chareau Aloe Liqueur, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Served up in a coupe, this cocktail is perfect for those looking for a fresh and summery drink.
(If you can find jicama juice, buy it! If not, get ready for a ride and make sure you've got a great blender.)
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups water
Mix it up
- To make the jicama juice, add the chopped jicama and water to a blender.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth and there are no large chunks of jicama left.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any solids.
- To make the cocktail, add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist (optional).