The Espresso Martini is a perfect after-dinner drink or a pick-me-up in the middle of the night. With the addition of our King & Dane Coffee Liqueur and cold brew coffee, this cocktail is rich and creamy with a strong coffee kick. The vanilla syrup and vegan instafoamer help balance the flavors and add a frothy texture.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
Mix it up
- To make the vanilla syrup, combine water and sugar in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the split vanilla bean and continue to heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has thickened and become syrupy.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the syrup cool.
- Once cooled, remove the vanilla bean and transfer the syrup to a clean jar or bottle for storage.
- In a shaker, combine Heart of Gold Vodka, King & Dane Coffee Liqueur, cold brew coffee, vanilla syrup, and vegan instafoamer.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds, until the ingredients are well combined and chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans or a dusting of cocoa powder.